You talk to it, it’s voice activated!
Wildfire Virtual Assistant Demonstration
Wildfire uses voice activated speech recognition technology and trains itself to recognize callers who call frequently. It is capable of understanding over 150 words, as well as phrases. A few of its advantages listed below: .Voice activated communication with Wildfire requires ordinary spoken words, similar to instructing a human assistant.
- Voice activated interface is self-explanatory and simple to learn
- Hands-free tasks without having to carry anything
- Prompts available for new users and expert levels
- Compatible with any phone, even Skype
- Availability of touch-tone equivalents for voice commands
- Wildfire’s Phone tutorials to assist new users